Sunday, February 7, 2010

A night dedicated to North America

SUNDAY 02/07/10

Vanessa had invited me to Parque Norte, a water park just a little outside of the city, but when I woke up, the rain was coming down in sheets.  So, I turned over and continued sleeping for another hour.  I spent most of the day just relaxing – not the best weather and just needed a day to get a few little things done.  I was also supposed to go to an outdoor concert of Las Pelotas (an Argentine rock band) with a friend that Nicole Hubmann had connected me with, but that was also canceled.

I did get out of the house to go to a Superbowl party at Vanessa’s.  We made fajitas with Vanessa (Canadian), 3 French girls, and an Agentine girl and guy – quite the multicultural evening!  It was a great way to spend my first Sunday night…even if it was to “watch” American football!!




No comments:

Post a Comment