Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Get Fuerza Bruta tickets early

TUESDAY 03/30/10

After much anticipation, Fuerza Bruta (www.fuerzabruta.net/) was in Buenos Aires, and I was determined to see it!!  I was first introduced to the group when I was in NYC in December, but didn’t make it to the show.  I had organized a group of about 8 people who were interested in going with me, and we had agreed on April 17.  I had tried to buy the tickets online, but you could only purchase them individually, so I decided to go to the box office at the Centro Cultural Recoleta.  In the 2 hours that had passed since I had checked online, April 17 sold out.  So, I quickly tried to get in contact with everyone to see if alternative dates would work.  After receiving enough feedback, I went back to the window to get tickets for April 7…but in that time, they had sold out as well.  Somehow, more tickets opened up for the coming weekend, so I quickly bought 4 for Saturday night, knowing that I could find at least 3 people to go with me.  On my way home, I got a message from a friend that she wanted 2 more, so I was able to quickly snag them online.  Two minutes after purchasing those, I found out another friend wanted an additional 2 tickets, and when I went to look online again, the tickets were sold out.  I was so bummed!  I felt badly that I hadn’t just gotten 8 tickets at the box office.  But I thought I’d try my luck 10 minutes later, and the option to purchase tickets happened to appear again, I quickly bought the last 2, and upon looking one last time, the show was sold out again.  Fuerza Bruta is here for about 2 months, but I wanted to be sure to see it before I started traveling and may not have the time to go.  My advice to you: If Fuerza Bruta is coming to a town near you, get your tickets early!

No comments:

Post a Comment