Thursday, December 23, 2010

Minnesota connections halfway across the world

I had received a referral from Rich, an attorney in the firm where I used to work, to help his wife's father's cousin (yeah - figure that out) with his tourist visa paperwork.  Rich's neices were having a bat mitzvah in California and wanted all family members to attend - including this one cousin who grew up in Argentina after the family was disbursed between the U.S., Israel and Argentina following World War II.  It would be his first time to the U.S. in over fifty years.  As I was helping, I realized that he was also related to a good family friend of ours...such a small world!  Rich and his family came down to Buenos Aires to visit their Argentine relatives.  I showed them around Recoleta one afternoon before leaving for my holiday vacation.

Rich and his family
 

No comments:

Post a Comment