Tuesday, December 21, 2010

After 6 years…reunited!! And the first catalanes to say adéu

Before I went to Spain in 2003, my dad had met Marc Guilliet, from France, who was then a graduate student at St. Thomas University in St. Paul, MN.  He was a great help introducing me to international people in the Twin Cities before going abroad and we’ve kept in touch ever since.  He eventually had to go back to Europe in 2005.  Finally, after marrying an Argentine that he actually met at St. Thomas, our paths crossed again in the Southern Hemisphere!



















It was also the last night of my African dance group for the year.

















And it was adéu to some of my closest Catalán friends, Lourdes and Lluis, as their time in Buenos Aires came to an end.

Plaza Dorrego













































 

No comments:

Post a Comment